After School Theatre Workshop
Spring Workshops available, these classes meet after school allowing students to improve their acting craft and expand their creative horizon with opportunities for singing, dancing and acting! Through the use of exercises in pantomime, improvisation, voice/diction work, scene work, character analysis, singing and dancing students gain a solid foundation of musical theatre fundamentals.
Dates and Times
Classes begin Monday, February 23
Class meets at 3:45-5:45pm M and W (through Apr. 22) and 3:45pm – 6:15pm M, T, W, Th, F tech week (Apr. 27- May 1). There will be no class during Spring Break
- Opening Performance Saturday May 2 at 2pm
- Same Day Performance Saturday May 2 at 7pm
- Closing Performance Sunday May 3 at 2pm
We hold this class at The Spotlight Theatre
All students will audition for all roles.
$285 per child2
Total Workshop Time – 52hrs
Hours of Instruction – 42hrs
Performance Time (incl. call) – 10hrs
Students will learn…
- Singing and proper diction
- Audition and acting techniques
Parents and siblings are invited to attend final performances at The Spotlight Theatre. Admission price is $10 for adults and $5 for children under 18. Each enrolled student will receive one (1) complimentary adult admission.
15% sibling discount and scholarships available.
Please make a deposit to hold your student’s spot!
- Performance venue subject to change.
- Sibling discount is automatically calculated when adding duplicate items to your cart.